Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wyatt is Four!!!






What just happened? How is it that my kid is four?! I remember looking at him (oh about 3 years ago) and thinking, I'll always think of you as a baby. Well, that baby grew into a toddler and now a boy. I'm having a little issue accepting this! It's amazing how every year, I claim "this is my favorite age" and of course, that holds true for 4. Now don't get me wrong, Wyatt was a little more angelic in his earlier years. But this past year, the personality has taken over. The Wyatt spunk that only he has. The spunk that I love more than anything and the same one that sometimes has the potential to put me in the loony bin. Its that spunk that keeps us on our toes, looking at each other and laughing, wondering where in the world did this kid come from!!! Regardless where he came from or what in the world he's said or done, he's our big four year old that we wouldn't change for the world.

4 comments:

The Barnett's said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt!!!

Andrea Nielsen said...

We can't wait to celebrate with him!

kitzkazventure said...

Happy Day Wyatt! I love those pics! The camo cake is primo cool!
We need to get the wild ones together. I was sick all of July so didn't get to arrange some get-togethers as planned....and we started Kindergarten Wed so it has been crazy but we would love to see you all.

So sorry about the whole court thing too! These adoption journeys are always an adventure, aren't they!

The Mom of 'em said...

I can't believe he's 4 either! Tell Wyatt I love his camo cake!