Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Whew...what a weekend. Lets sum it up. Dad had to stay home alone for the Cats big win over Ole Miss.
1. Plane ride to Chicago...much shorter than the trip from KZ...Thank goodness! I am so glad that the big guy was not this mobile 4 months ago!
2. Car ride to WI...just in time for a short nap
3. Tailgate at Aunt Ruth's (don't worry Ruth, no damage done)
4. Football Game and Rededication of Wilmot High School's Football Field...Also known as Frank Bucci Field. What a special event that we are very thankful that we could attend.
5. Bedtime - okay a few hours late, but we have so much to do and so little time!
6. Wake and drive to Milwaukee...again, time for a short nap.
7. KZ Picnic...any event involving families that have adopted or are in the process of adopting children from KZ are always wonderful. Wyatt was able to finally meet Andrea, our LMI coordinator, and get a big smooch from her daughter.
8. Drive back to Twin Lakes...again, just enough time for a quick nippy.
9. Cookout at the Sarbacker's. We got to meet our new cousin Elliot and Wyatt played 'til exahustion with his cousin McKenzie that he just met as well.
10. Bedtime for Mr. Wyatt...maybe Mom and Kristen should have taken his lead to Aunt Kathy couldn't take all of their money in "Ship, Captain, Crew". Thanks a lot Kath! ha ha.
11. Wake up and another hour drive to the airport...you guessed it...naptime!
12. Fly home...this would be when Wyatt mooched raisins off of other passengers.
13. Arrive home...and breathe again.
Yep it was a busy weekend, but what a fun one. We are so grateful that we could make the trip and really appreciate the hospitality of the Clark's and Sarbacker's and generosity of Grandma Lynne and Grandpa John.