Sunday, May 31, 2009

Summertime

Wyatt's last day of school was last Wednesday. His first year wrapped up with a performance titled "On the Road Again". I never thought I'd hear my 3 year old sing Willy Nelson. Just like the last one, it was great. We cannot be happier with our experience with Immanuel Baptist this year. It's hard to believe his first year of school is done...but to think we have 14 more to go, I think I can handle it!

On another note, this Friday is our scheduled court date for Gabe. However, the abandonment cases are still be investigated, therefore, we're still on hold. It would take a miracle for the investigation to be complete before Friday. I've become a blog stalker looking for any small detail about the investigation. I found one site where people post what their agency shares with them. Then, that blog links to a venting and rumor blog. I love that one! I think there are a lot of people out there with the same feeling as me...hearing anything at all about the investigation is better than nothing. And even it if is just hearing somebody vent, it helps. I can't help but wonder how much Gabe has changed since the one picture we have of him was taken. I know it will all happen when the time is right...I just hope that is soon!!





3 comments:

Mandy Polley Brajuha said...

Meant to tell you that my best friend's son was in Wyatt's class. I discovered it when I saw the class photo on her fridge. Her little boy is Grant. He laughed when I told him I knew Wyatt!

Katie said...

Wyatt looks so big in these pictures! He is growing too quick! Keep us informed on Gabe... it's hard to be patient, huh?! YOu are right, it will work out when it is supposed to work out.

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! i am so proud of nate! i would never have made it up there... would have been a blubbering mess!

any news? still praying for the court resolution.... goodness... such a long process... i am soooo sorry.