Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wyatt Quotes

Wyatt saw Gabe's picture for the first time last night. It was priceless. Here are some quotes from yesterday and today.

"Is he coming home now?!" (with his face lit up)

"Can he sleep in my room?"

"Did his teeth fall out?"

"Is he going to eat my shoes?" (don't ask...I have no idea)

"Wanna see my brover" (His announcement as he walks into school holding Gabe's picture)

"Who's belly was he in? I which he and me was in the same belly so we could be twins"

Best of all is this picture he made for him and the envelope it was in.

8 comments:

Andrea Nielsen said...

big brother and little brother....perfect! Lillie asked, "Is he here yet!" as soon as she saw the pictures!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh your Wyatt is going to be such a great big brother! I'm all teared up just reading his quotes about Gabe. Congratulations you 4!

Tishy said...

Oh how precious! I just think you need that picture dry mounted and framed! Brotherly love is grand.

Anonymous said...

So glad to have been there when that mail was created, he worked so hard! He's so proud and excited about Gabe. He's going to be a fine big brother.

The Barnett's said...

AWE!!! What a sweet big brother!

Karen Sarbacker said...

ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS!!

Nathan and Stefany Head said...

oh so precious!!!!

Jessica said...

Yippee! That will be a whirlwind week to remember! Can't wait until you get to go!
~Jessie