Sunday, November 22, 2009

Going Private

We received our Ethiopian Travel Guide from Little Miracles last week. Included in the guide was a request to make blogs private. For that reason, we are going to make our blog private beginning next Sunday. If you would like to continue following our journey, please email me at mschlafer@yahoo.com. I'll put your email into blogger and you will receive an email inviting you to view the blog.
We completely understand the reasoning behind this request. We're kind of torn though, since we realize how much we've relied on other people's blogs (most of which we do not know) for information throughout the process of adopting both Wyatt and Gabe. Once we're back home, we will again make the blog public.
Have a great Thanksgiving!!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

I would love an invite of course. I just sent you an email (though I forgot to mention this) so I'm pretty sure you have my email address.

Can't wait!!

Tishy said...

Yay! Means it is getting closer!I will email you because I want to keep posted.

Sandi said...

I would love an email, I've been following your journey. I just completed my kaz adoption with LMI and AJ was my coordinator. My email is: wattie21@cfl.rr.com

Thank you,
Sandi

Suzette & Tate said...

Would love an invite. suzette_jeckel@quakeroats.com

kitzkazventure said...

Hey, an invite please! please!

We need to schedule a get together to celebrate Gabe and Sara. Do you have any idea when you may be home with son #2?

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Andrea Nielsen said...

of course, I want to follow along. But I think you probably already knew that. :)

Robinson's Round-Up said...

I want to follow! =) Praying for you! And for your family!!!
jenn5185@gmail.com
jennie robinson =)

Andy said...

I will be thinking of you all travel safe!