Thursday, October 16, 2008

We LOVE Fall Break!!

I've been on Fall Break all week, which means lots of Mom and Wyatt time. He still goes to school while I "work" on my graduate school portfolio. But before and after school, we've enjoyed reading, making craft, playing outside feeding the duck and going to the playground.

Wyatt's quote of the day. He came up to me with a picture of me, my sister and my Grandma.
Wyatt - "That's you. That's Kim."
Me - "Yep"
Wyatt - "Who is that?" (pointing to my Grandma)
Me- "That's my Grandma."
Wyatt - "Where is she?"
Me- "She died." (instantly thinking that was going to prompt way to many questions!)
Wyatt - "Why?"
Me - "She went to be with Jesus"
Wyatt - "You need a Grandma. I'll share mine"
He automatically got on Santa's nice list for the day!!


The simple fact that he is sitting still warrants a picture!


The ducks can be a little aggressive, so Wyatt stands on the bench to avoid any contact.


We always get the "Don't throw rocks at the ducks" speech before throwing rocks into the water.


This is my new favorite picture.


Yes, my kid is from Kentucky. He is giving out a big "Yee-Haw" in this picture. Sad, but true.

4 comments:

The Barnett's said...

That is so SWEET!!

The Gobble's (Lanetta) said...

love the pictures.. and I agree.. Fall Break Rocks!!!!!
and LOVE the new background... very cute!!!!

Madeline Jade said...

We fell in love with the close up pic of Wyatt! Don't worry... Maddie says Yee Haw too! :)
Enjoy the rest of your Fall Break!
The Carrico Girls

kitzkazventure said...

Love the new blog look! Yes, my Kazakh boy sounds totally Kentucky too! I don't know if you have checked our blog lately but there is a video on it where Nick is doing a confessional about being a barber and the way he says "barber" is soooo Ky. Very Cute! Great Pics of Wyatt! What a very handsome boy!