Monday, December 24, 2007

Letter To Santa


Dear Santa,

I've been hearing so much about you. And from what I hear, you've got this nice/naughty list. Before you finalize that list and head out tonight, I thought I'd explain some things to you.

1. I've believed in you from the beginning...I watched the Polar Express and never once did I doubt you like that little boy! I Believe, I Believe!
2. I've been trying hard to poop in the potty. When I go in the corner and poop in my diaper and tell my parents that I didn't, I'm not lying...I'm just pulling their chains!
3. I'll admit, I do lose my temper. But that's not my fault. If my parents would let me do what I want and when I want to, there wouldn't be a problem! (By the way, which list are they on?)
4. My parents will tell you that I occasionally spit and them when I get mad. They are the one's that started the Raspberries a long time ago...I'm not spitting, just trying to lighten the mood.

I think that's it for now Santa. I've made some cookies for you and your reindeer. Have a safe trip!

Love
Wyatt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was so funny!!! You crack me up!! Anna