Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The World Accoding to Wyatt

On the beach: This is awesome! I love the waves, but when they get strong, I may need a little lift from mom or dad.

On time out: Time out sucks! A little screaming doesn't hurt anyone. I didn't even hit mom that hard! I don't want to do what you say ALL of the time!

Vegetables: Who needs them anyway. I eat plenty of bread, cheese and cookies.

Summer: Love it, Love it, Love it...(minus the whole time out thing). You can't beat days full of the park, the YMCA, a vacation here or there and sleeping in.

On Vehicles: I'm not picky, I love them all. A bus, a truck, a tractor, a motorcycle. They make a car ride worth while; chanting what I see until mom or dad acknowledge it.

On TV: Barney or High Five top my list. I don't really watch them. I usually chant for them until mom or dad turns them on. I hang out for a minute and watch. But then, I just listen and pop in and out while running around the house playing with all of my toys.

My crocs: Finally, shoes I can put on by myself! They sure beat those other brown fancy sandals.

Tattoos: I can't wait till I'm 18 and they don't wash off in the tub. I'll take one on my belly and one on my forearm.

Hiding: How is it possible that mom and dad can find me even though I've covered my eyes to hide from them? They are good!!!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Wyatt seems to have it all figured out!

It took me 23 years to figure out the same info!

~Jessie

Andrea said...

I love it!!! That is sooo cute; sounds like Wyatt loves time out :) If you ever want some time away from the little man, I would love to have a play date :)

Anonymous said...

You forgot how much he loves turtles, fish, and don't forget snakes. . . s-s-s-s-s! Ha! Ha! Boy do I love the boy! Cissie

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, these were hillarious!! He is a pretty funny guy..plus what language skills : )
- Anna

Anonymous said...

Those crack me up! It sounds just like him! Sounds like time out is a fun thing at your house.

Loren